All of Swift properties agents are skilled at showing our clients residential or commercial properties and hi-lighting the properties benefits. We always show a property in person. We never give out a key to a prospective tenant and allow them to view a property on their own. All prospective tenants go through our extensive screening process with a full credit check and background investigation. Our skill and professionalism helps keep the vacancy factor low, the rents coming in on time and the repair problems at a minimum.
With full time management, Swift properties will collect the rents, deliver legal notices if required and pay all authorized repairs bills from your account. Monthly you will receive a computer generated Income and Expense statement along with your check. We can even cut a check directly to your mortgage holder for you, directly from your proceeds. These added services are with no additional fees.
Swift Properties services include:
1. Tenant Screening Includes- Credit Check, Criminal Check, and Eviction Check as well as Megan’s Law List Check.
2. Move In & Move Out Services.
3. Our Office is Open from 9 AM until 5 PM daily except for major holidays to serve our clients more efficiently.
4. Property Maintenance and repairs are handled by our extensive list of handymen or Licensed Contractors and you only pay what they charge, no additional charges or fees.
5. We handle any and all tenant issues that may arise with thorough communication with the tenants.
6. All evictions are handled by a local attorney with whom we have negotiated a reduced fee schedule. This gets things done faster and in the end is less costly than do-it-yourselfers.
7. If any court appearance is needed in an eviction or small claims action to collect money, we go to court for you.
8. Your monthly statement is emailed or sent US Mail.
9. Your rent funds deposited electronically into your bank account by the 20th of the month after rent checks have cleared the bank so you are assured you are receiving “Good Funds”.
10. We always notify you of any law changes or of new laws that may pass the legislature.
11. We have a 24/7 phone line set up for any emergency calls or repairs that may be necessary. But, we always ascertain if the need for a repair is truly an emergency before we send out a repair person and incur overtime charges.
Our fees for Full Time Management are negotiable depending on the number of units managed, the overall condition of the units and other factors that may affect the amount of time required to effectively manage the units.Our goal is to make owning a rental property as easy and profitable for you as possible.